There are several reasons why caring about finger meaning and symbolism can boost your journey with crystals.
Wearing rings is not just about style.
It sends messages to:
• other people, according to cultural belief, tradition, and story;
• your unconscious mind.
and +plus, it's a powerful tool you can use to boost your vibes and stay focused on your goals and purposes.
First, think about this extraordinary tool you have: your hands.
Hands are your primary instruments to turn your visions, ideas, and projects into something tangible. You also use your hands to explore, experience every surface and shape, make someone closer, connect your core to the Universe during meditation ...and the list goes on and on.
Humans know how their hands have been precious in their lives during the course of history.
A QUICK NOTE BEFORE WE DIVE INTO THE FASCINATING WORLD OF FINGER MEANING AND SYMBOLISM:
The purpose of this article is to encourage everyone to live a more meaningful and intentional life, awakening the spiritual and physical that everyone has within.
The techniques, knowledge, and practices in this article should be combined with a grateful lifestyle and intentional and conscious living to create a positive and effective result.
Hands have a crucial role in material and spiritual life.
Because of that, I want you to be more grateful for everything your hands do for you at many levels on a daily basis.
Now that you're more conscious of the role of your hands try to think about what happens if you give them more power intentionally.
What do I mean by "intentionally"?
I mean consciously and meaningfully.
Based on the different meanings and roles of hands and fingers, you can wear rings intentionally to stay more focused on your goals and gain the spiritual skills you want and need.
Right and Left hands: different roles
• With the right hand, you give energy to the outside world.
• Right is the hand of physical action
• The Right hand is the masculine essence (yang side)
WORK ON THE RIGHT HAND TO:
• share specific qualities of the Universe
• wear your ring on the right if you feel that you already have the quality and purpose you want to share and manifest to the world. Everything you need is to make them actionable.
• With the left hand, you receive energy.
• The Left is the hand of creativity and process
• Left is the thinking hand
• Left is the feminine essence (yin side)
WORK ON THE LEFT HAND TO:
• get or elaborate on specific qualities or skills
• have the perfect mindset to generate specific skills.
What if I'm left-handed?
If you use your left hand to deliver your feelings, ideas, and thoughts, that's the giving hand for you.
Then, the right hand is the hand of getting.
Looking how different cultures emphasizes giving or receiving aspect is very interesting, I would love to go deeper in to that in one of the future articles ;)
Ring Meaning & Symbolism finger by finger
• Embodies Jupiter, the supreme God of the Romans.
• Wearing rings on this finger focuses you on self-confidence, action, ambition, communication, and leadership.
• Crystals that boost index qualities are Blue Topaz, Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, Emerald, Peridot.
• Natural Element: Water
>> Wanna know how to grow your Leadership skills by wearing rings? Check THIS >>
• Embodies Saturn, also called “the balance wheel of the hand”, or “the balance wheel of our personalities”. Saturn is the symbol of good and evil, truth-seeking, obedience and rebellion.
• Wearing rings on this finger focuses you on introspection and individuality. It also supports you to have a clearer vision about right and wrong.
Wearing a ring on the left middle finger also creates a direct connection with the heart.
• Crystals that boost middle qualities: Clear Quartz, Coral, Pearls.
• Natural Element: Earth.
• Embodies Apollo, the Roman god who represents the creativity in every aspect of life and the culture of Love and Beauty.
• Wearing rings on this finger focuses you on leading to grace, love, beauty, and compassion.
• Crystals that boost finger ring qualities: Green Jade, Moonstone, Rose Quartz.
• Natural Element: Fire.
>> If you want to know much more about Ring Finger Meaning, Traditions and Symbolism, check THIS.
• Embodies Mercury, it represents the power of communication in any aspect of that, including intuition and sensitivity.
• Wearing rings on this finger focuses you on the artistic and creative character having qualities like eloquence and ability to persuade. It’s also signal about resourcefulness, especially in business.
• Crystals that boost little finger qualities: Amber, Citrine, Moonstone, Aquamarine.
• Natural Element: Air.
• The thumb represents the characteristic of personal and universal will.
It’s the only finger that is not named after a Roman god.
• Wearing rings on this finger focuses you on improving every kind of relationship including friendship, love, and business helping you in establish new positive attitude.
• Crystals that boost thumb qualities: Rubin, Garnet, Diamond, Moonstone, Amethyst.
•Natural Element: Ether.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Take this graphic not too strictly; instead, as an inspiration to boost your intention.
This article is about symbolism, something different from crystal healing, so do not take this information as primary to work with crystals and stones.
Mind that Crystals bring their information by interacting with your energy field, no matter where the Crystal is located within the energy field.
If you want to know more about wearing crystal jewels for healing >>HERE<
Hope this can help you to walk your journey <3...don't forget to comment and share your experience here in the comment section below ;)
With All Love,