Azurite Malachite Chrysocolla Necklace - Unique Piece
Want to know your ring size easily and fast from home?
The Easy Guide to Clean Silver & Bronze Jewelry
+ plus: Best products to buy online and use at Home
When you buy a jewel, you know that you’ll have to take care of it, mainly because of oxidation.
What is oxidation?
Oxidation is a chemical and natural reaction happening with most of the metals (except gold, platinum and aluminium). The dark patina that we all know, born when metal and oxygen meet each other.
+plus there are a lot of factors that can change and dull the surface of your jewelry like soap, cream or sweat.
Best practices to keep your jewelry shiny and bright
NOTE: pay attention to every diy jewelry cleaning method that you find online. Before try any homemade strategy, make sure to trust the people who post the article or video.
In particular, I strongly recommend to avoid:
• TOOTHPASTE, you risk to dull stones, especially precious stones
• TOO HARD BRUSHES or abrasive, there would be the risk of scratching the metal or stones.
• aggressive SOAP, you risk dulling your jewel.
Take care of your jewelry at home
The dark patina that we all know as oxidation, born when metal and oxygen meet each other.
Oxidation is a chemical and natural reaction happening with most of the metals (except gold, platinum and aluminum).
There are a lot of factors that can change and dull the surface of your jewelry like soap, cream, or humidity. That's why oxidation can be particularly significative especially during the summer.
Polishing your jewelry quite frequently keeping your skin dry can reduce this chemical reaction.
This is my favorite way to take care of my jewelry. There are several great products available online at various price ranges. In general, they are all affordable and quite durable.
It's the best way if you wanna get very nice results, sometimes astonishing, in just a few minutes from home.
Best home treatment for Silver and Bronze
Put just a few drops on a tissue and rub the metal for a few seconds. Rinse and brush (I use an old toothbrush) for a few seconds.Your jewel looks new.
Fast & Easy: Anti Tarnish Polishing Clothes for Silver, Gold, Bronze and Brass
Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
Do you have questions about how to polish your giardinoblu Jewels?
Send me a message, I'm glad to help!
Azurite Malachite Chrysocolla Necklace helps you to heal past emotional traumas shielding you from all the energy that doesn't serve you for progress and growth.
It also sustains you to better manage your emotions and feelings especially during times of significant change.
You'll receive exactly the piece you see on this page.
AZURITE MALACHITE CHRYSOCOLLA NECKLACE HEALING PROPERTIES:
• Transformation and regeneration are the vital metaphysical properties of this unique healing jewel.
• Azurite Malachite Chrysocolla necklace is a powerful emotional cleanser that helps you to heal your past traumas fixing this experience as a reality ( instead of a mental-fleeting situation).
• It helps you to increase your emotional intelligence skills giving you the ability to communicate your feelings, ideas, and emotions wisely with love and compassion.
• Azurite Malachite Chrysocolla necklace protects you from the negative by supporting centering and grounding and bringing calm and harmony back into your life.
• It enhances intuition and helps to replace all the blockages with a genuine feeling of love encouraging you to take action.
AFFIRMATION: "My fresh wave restores and detoxifies your heart so you're free to share your authentic self with the Universe"
RELATED CHAKRA: Heart and Throat Chakra.
MATERIALS AND FINISHING: nickel free burnished bronze, oxidized sterling silver, Top Quality Azurite Chrysocolla Malachite.
LENGTH: 40 cm - 15,75 in.
STONE SIZE: 2 x 1 cm - 0,79 x 0,39 in.
TIMING: this creature will be shipped the next business day after your purchase.
PACKAGING: every Crystal Healing Jewel gets to you in a charming and resistant case with a Certificate of Authenticity. It’s perfect as a special gift for your best friend or for yourself.